A wind came from the sky, nike air max and the sun kissed my face tenderly. When you step on the soft soil, you can feel the thickness and kindness of the earth. Holding the shovel, the wild vegetables bite my fingers and the back of the hand with thin leaf margin teeth. A slight itching pain spread throughout my body. At this time, I was truly free and relaxed. It"s like the wind passing by in the fields, nike?? like the swallow flying in the sky. While digging wild vegetables,nike air max I was thinking about some miscellaneous things. nike??  The peasants were busy with their work, and occasionally stood up, supported their arms with shovel, and looked at everything in front of them casually. I think I must have been in their field of vision, but they at most glanced at me with enthusiasm. In their consciousness, maybe my life is absolutely different from theirs. This land belongs to them. nike?? My invasion will not change the land in any way. They don"t have to pay much attention to me. nike air max Of course, they did not hesitate to dig any wild vegetables,Nike?? as they said: This crop is moving up, but it can"t delay the time of the land. You in the city, just do n’t understand and are used to it, you have to toss around blindly. What ’s so good about this wild vegetable? However, nike air max where do they know, the young man digging wild vegetables in front of him was actually a farmer just like them a few years ago.       

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

آگهی روزنامه کاروکارگر 77492795-021 سرگرمی سلامت جنسي Environmental Health خرید سوپر فود | سوپرفود شرکت خدماتی آتاکار ایرانیان هیات فاطمیـون