I am no longer young,supreme?? my body can"t hold too much consumption, drink less, smoke less, stay up late; feelings can"t bear too much squandering, more contact, more care, supreme?? more kindness; time can"t afford too much waste, have to Work hard, insist, and cherish! Although we are no longer young, we are still passionate about life; although we are no longer young, our faces are still full of smiles. Love, miss, are passing. Good things, bad things,supreme?? are all things going on. It’s the most important thing to have a good life in the second half of our life! Some words just listen, don"t take it seriously; some things just know, don"t break it; some people just want to see it, don"t dismantle it; supreme?? some love is good, don"t cling. There is no harm in the heart of the people, and the heart of the people is indispensable. The human heart is separated from the belly,supreme ??

and people know that they don’t know. Flowers and plants must look at the roots,supreme?? and people must look at the heart! Don"t try to test people"s hearts, it will disappoint you. Have love, no love, and treat it safely. Who is good and who is bad, I understand. Who is right and wrong, and what is right and wrong. Who is true and who is false, time proof. Years of cruelty, a heavy load forward; if you want a stable life, you must be bearish.  

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

Brian موفقیت در کار و زندگی ستاره سهیل نوشتنی های یک مشاور کسب و کار(فنآوری_اطلاعات) Cruz9zdj Diary فروشگاه کولر گازی و اسپلیت بادبزن سوگندنامه Shane سلام بر سلامتی نوشتن