So, nike?? I remembered the situation when my parents urged our brothers to study hard. nike?? I remembered the words that parents often drank: Children, they must study hard, and they ca n’t always be farmers who plan on the land for generations! They worked hard for us to study, just to let us have a different life from them. Today, nike?? we are no longer farmers, but they are still alive on the land in their hometown. Will they also look at everything in front of the occasional straight upswing? At this time, I really understood the fathers who have been peasants for generations and the real intention of their children to leave the farm. Children should have a more productive lifestyle,nike?? even though they are all living. My hand was walking through the weeds,nike air max and the itchiness continued to spread. I remember these wild vegetables that should not be called vegetables but should be called grasses. They were used as food for my parents" hunger in the extremely difficult life. They nourished my parents with bran, dried sweet potatoes and pumpkin blocks. The body and spirit also nourished the unyielding will and soul of a nation. I remembered that one summer a few years ago, the land in my hometown was dry, and the water in the ditch pond and barrage was completely dried. The vegetables in the field could not grow. The big ladies picked them up and,  nike??   in addition to eating them themselves, bundled them into small bundles and sold them to the people in the city. The folks called them "help dishes" and "return soul grass" affectionately.nike?? Those in the city who are used to eating chicken, duck, and fish, see these fresh "dish". Although many people can"t name it, they still eat deliciously and buy it very hot. Unexpectedly, even in the affluent period, wild vegetables can come to the table, adjust people"s tastes, and bring people different fresh feelings.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

شب ترسناک,جن,ارواح,علوم غریبه,متافیزیک,چاکرا,رمل,جفر,چشم سوم وبلاگ تاریخی و جغرافیایی " ارگ ایران " مطالب مفيد زيبايي و سلامتي خوشمزه ترین مزه ها Brad تبليغات و سئوي ساينا نگین فیروزه ای دوربین های دیجیتال deli Cheryl