I remembered digging wild vegetables last year.ugg?? A kind-hearted rural lady saw me and said with a smile: Do you people in the city recognize wild vegetables? Don"t dig some grass like "horse horses"! At that time,ugg?? although I did n’t know what kind of grass was a “wild horse group”, but it should not be eaten. ugg?? I can dig a few wild vegetables that I know. ugg??? I am a bit surprised that the aunt is too small to think of us The generations have long forgotten the land, and have long been ignorant of it, ugg boots???? and they have long wondered what wild vegetables are. I want to come today. I really should thank the auntie. She reminded me not to forget that I was also the son of a farmer and a member of the farmer. I cannot forget my roots. ugg?? I am really fortunate that I also recognize these wild vegetables, and in my bones there is still the fragrance and simplicity of the land. In this way, ugg??I would like to date intimately with the land. In the spring fields, the space for wild vegetables and farmers to grow, there is no constraint, free and scattered, year after year.      

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

ASPU 09196838263فلزیاب المنتال سوپر شخصیت شناسی قرآن و احکام دانلود آهنگ جدید آهنگ جدید رضا ام راد به نام گوز یاشی دستپخت ویژه بانوان ایرانی Jessica کتاب